2013 will be a good year! 13 is known to be a unlucky number but in my eyes it will be a good year! Last year was a good year for me but a few things which I need to change for the best. Everyone is trying to lose weight but I am changing a few things in my life this new year. These are 10 things that I am changing!
One, social media. I noticed that I haven't been reading any books this last year. Yes, I am cutting out checking my Facebook every hour. I went old school to check my message on my computer instead of checking my messages on my Facebook App on my phone.
Two, working out! I need to have 1 hour at least working out and not having excuses for not working out.
Three, cut the credit cards. Since congress is changing the rules on our taxes. It is time save every penny in my pocket. No more credit cards!
Four, make more time time to socialize with friends. Time is short and so is the year!
Five, volunteer in my community. Make more time to give to others with my time instead of myself.
Six, take more photos and being creativity with my skills. Be useful in my free time!
Seven, watch what I eat! No sodas, or sugar snacks. Stay away from Junk food! Drink lots of water!
Eight, try to spend more time to take a vacation. I had no vacation last year. This year, I will make a point to find some time to have a break.
Nine, Give G-d more time! At times I lack reading his word or hear the word.
Ten, make more time to blog! Yes, I lack writing on the web. I promise to bring more interesting topics online. I am writer and this is what I am called to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment