America, America….. As we cry out for you
Today is voting in America. I am not going to talk politics in this entry. I have spoken about politics before but this time which I am keeping my mouth shut. It has been a stressful four years for all of us with many issues. Everyone has their reasons on who they are voting for this election in 2012. Prayer will be the most important fight for our nation tonight. Prayer will be in need for all the hurricane victims across the East coast especially in New Jersey & New York.
New Jersey is like a 2nd home to me. Every two years, I spend my holidays in New Jersey or in New York. My friends live in New Jersey & New York. It is heartbreak to see many of the cities in non- exist. Families are in tears of the lost of their homes and their neighborhoods. Most these folks did not know what was tomorrow going to bring when the hurricane hit their cities on October 29, 2012. Their lives may be broken now but tomorrow brings a new beginning for New York and New Jersey. My heart goes to all the families in New Jersey. We will stand behind you New York and New Jersey and also in prayer. We will give, give as much as we can. We love you, New York and New Jersey. People of New York and New Jersey...you are in the hands of the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment