Wednesday, May 8, 2013

She didn't give up in life



As children we talk about our parents to others. When I talk to people about my mom which I tell them she works for huge auto industry company at the age of 57. She is a single lady. She likes to shop like me and do her hair. Then, I show my colleagues or my friends my mom's picture & me. One colleague looked at me with confusion. She didn't want to pick out the wrong lady in the picture. I told her it was the lady on the far right. She said to me, “ Is that your mom?” I told her yes! My mom is not a old lady with gray hair sitting around with her rocking chair. My mom is a mover and shaker. My mom did not give up in life when the storms came through. My mom went through a lot of hell when she lost her husband. My dad was her soulmate. When I see my mom alone. I just want to hug her or go watch a movie with her. I hate to see my mom alone. My mom met my dad when she was 16 years old. My parents had issues in their marriage but they continued their love story like the Simpsons. My mom was like Marge Simpson and dad was like Homer Simpson. My dad liked the sweet foods. Dad made crazy mistakes. Mom was like Marge trying to save the family from the silly mistakes Homer made.





Then, Homer Simpson which was my dad passed away. Can you imagine what the show would be like without Homer Simpson? The show would be cancelled. The show was not cancelled in our real life.

Well, the blue hair lady continued her life with her children. I'm Lisa Simpson the oldest. My brother Mark is Bart Simpson. Sarah is Maggie, the baby. The blue hair lady is not crying her eyes out or depressed at home without Homer Simpson. She is strong and living the life. The blue hair lady just went to Florida with Selma ( her best sister in law- Mona). Selma is a pretty woman in real life.






So this blue hair lady continues to help her coworkers at work. She puts parties together during lunch times. The blue hair lady talks to her 91 year old father, Grandpa Abraham ( Papa). The blue hair lady babysitting her grand children. The blue hair lady dresses in her best and goes to church. The blue hair lady sometimes she misses being next to her Homer Simpson in church. The blue hair lady says she is trusting in the Lord. The blue hair lady is making major decisions in the next few years of her life.The Blue hair lady didn't give up with her dreams. The blue hair lady is still moving and loving her family each day. This blue hair lady is one amazing mama to me and my family. We love this blue hair lady waited a minute she has brown hair. My mom is not Marge Simpson. Her name is Emily. She loves red roses. This brown hair lady is my mom. Happy Mother's Day!

Iamisleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful (different) outline!!! You almost made me cry because everything you said is "True" I should know I am the sister-in-law.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...