Pink Ribbon is sign of a fight from all woman fighters who have breast cancer or who had fought breast cancer. This October, I have noticed more pink ribbons are worn for breast cancer all month long. Each woman who is reading this blog please keep fighting for your healing in Jesus Name.
Blue Ribbon is worn who is fighting colon cancer or who have fought cancer. March is the month to wear the blue ribbon but I have decided to combine blue and pink together. Why? Cancer awareness is the real issue. We must find a cure for this ugly disease.
Recently, a friend of my dad’s who had passed away from colon cancer. I was saddened with the news but I know he is in heaven golfing with my dad on the heaven green fields.
See below of my pink and blue ribbon cancer awarness at Susan G. Komen Race at North Park Mall on 10.20.12.
See below of my pink and blue ribbon cancer awarness at Susan G. Komen Race at North Park Mall on 10.20.12.


No comments:
Post a Comment