Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daughter's First Love is Her Dad



The quiet moments outside of the front door in cool evening, as I miss my father. I wished my dad sat next to me. I close my eyes to remember those special memories with my dad. I wished, I held my dads hand or tell my dad how big his muscle but it is only a thought. I just heard a child say out loud from a distance " daddy." I was once that child who cried for her daddy when she was lost. Now, as adult I cry for my father in heaven to hug me. I still hurt for my dad. The lost of my father still haunts me even til this day. The emptiness is still there. The tears come & go like rain. I have to manage my quiet times with the thoughts of the father above, Jesus. It is never easy to feel the lost of a father. This year, is my first fatherless day on Father's day. I will be strong this coming father's day with my mom.


"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful" (John 14:27 NAS)






1 comment:

Zyla Says (fb) said...

This father's day made 3 years for me. And how Ironic- my birthday was less than a week later. I feel your pain, and can only say Thank You for sharing your story. I look at my dad as my Guardian Angel that sits on my right shoulder. Maybe you can look at your dad in the same light as they're Never too far from us.

Zyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...