In the beginning of the song the instruments are playing in the back ground which it sounds like you are in desert parts of Australia.
Then Martin Smith comes out and says….
Is it true can G-d save a nation?
Well it is true or I must believe it?
Is it true that G-d can break a nation?
Yes, it is true and I feel it……..
Did you feel the mountains tremble?
Did you hear the oceans roar?
When the people rose to sing of
Jesus Christ the risen one
Did you feel the people tremble?
Did you hear the singers roar?
When the lost began to sing of
Jesus Christ the risen one
And we can see that G-d you're moving
A mighty river through the nations
And young and old will turn to Jesus
Fling wide your heavenly gates
Prepare the way of the risen Lord
Open up the doors and let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing
Songs that bring your hope
Songs that bring your joy
Dancers who dance upon injustice
Did you feel the darkness tremble?
When all the saints join in one song
And all the streams flow as one river
To wash away our brokenness
And here we see that God you're moving
A time of Jubilee is coming
When young and old return to Jesus
Fling wide your heavenly gates
Prepare the way of the risen Lord
In my world right now… I feel like I can’t do anything to cure my dad’s cancer but I can only believe in G-d. I don’t know what I would do if did not believe in the Lord right now. I could see myself in the bar drinking away my pain and sorrows. The pain right now is unbearable that your tears start to dry up and you don’t know where to turn only to hear this song right now.
One part of the song says
One part of the song says
And we can see that God you're moving
A mighty river through the nations
And young and old will turn to Jesus
Fling wide your heavenly gates
Prepare the way of the risen Lord
Open up the doors and let the music play
Let the streets resound with singing
Songs that bring your hope
Songs that bring your joy
Dancers who dance upon
Hope! My dad is always there for me even I was in the deepest pain in my life. My dad was a phone call or away.. or he would pray for me. This time, I am here for my father by his side. I hold his wrinkle hand and told him, “I love him.” Last night, I could not sleep because so many things in my mind. My dad put his hands on my head and prayed for me to sleep. I felt the power of G-d all over me and I became sleepily. Sacrifice for one another. I was honor as his daughter that my dad would pray for me. I wish, I could do the same for him but only I can believe in the great healer and not give up for my dad to be heal.
Isleen

1 comment:
Yeah sometime.
Post a Comment