Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DJ AM

DJ AM

I was reading some of DJ AM Blog recently and the thoughts to myself of how lonely this DJ AM life lived. His career was being a DJ in the hottest clubs each night. DJ AM traveling to city-to-city each night. A recently broke-up and the past accident from plane crash haunted this dear life fellow to end his life with drugs. DJ AM & Michael Jackson are celebrity we read about in the magazines and in the newspapers about their daily life but not realize that some of these people are the loneliness people in the world. Can you imagine yourself as celebrity? Can you imagine your life being in the daily newspaper each day? Money & fame may attract others to this live style but not realize that it comes with a price that they have to pay. One DJ AM’s quotes, “"Feed the Soul, starve the ego" DJ AM When I read this quote makes me want to be humble with everything I do in my life. I was born into this world to make a difference and not live my life to be selfish with it. There are others who are around me are in the worst situations than I am but I am suppose to be there for as Christ would be there. What would Jesus do comes to my mind?

Iamisleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...