Friday, September 4, 2009

Autumn Season

A new season has begun and I am excited of what this new season will bring in my life and the life of others around me. At the end of my August, I saw my roommate being proposal by her long time boyfriend on her 34th birthday. Clifford & I were emotional as we saw my roommate being proposal by her boyfriend.

My niece, Raya started to walk her first few steps which we were amazed by her effort to walk and not craw anymore. Her big sister Lily had started kindergarten a week before September. Miss Lily is growing up and it is hard to believe that she was once a baby.

I found out that my sister in law would be expecting a baby in 9 months. May due date is on the calendar. This is exciting news because this will be first child for my sister in law & my younger brother. I have been waiting a long time for this and I cannot wait to be auntie for the third time. Yipe!

What is in store for me during this autumn season in my life? I will be going to my 10th year reunion from my high school. It has been 10 years ago that I was in high school and so many things have changed in my life. I am not the same teenager when I was in high school. I have learned a lot in the past 10 years about life. There are so many stories that I cannot wait to share with some of my former classmates. In one of my classes, I was favorite to have a daycare of my own one day which hasn’t happened. I don’t think I am going to open a daycare anytime soon but I enjoy listening to people talk about their lives. I can spend countless hours just talking to one person and counseling with them.

This month I will be going to Napa Valley in California and experience a California tour with my parents. I am never too old to travel with my parents because I enjoy being around them. Look out for the pictures at the end of this month.

I am also thinking of going back to school to take some career classes in Excel or Access at the community college. I decided to put off Medical Billing & Coding classes until after the winter. I think it is important to keep up with your career and updating your skills no matter what job you are at in your career. You are showing your boss that you care and you are willing sacrifice your time to learn something new.

What is new in your life? What bring new in this new season?

Isleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...