When I was seventeen, I promised Jesus I would give my heart
I owe it all to Him, Jesus. Almost 20 years later, I’m still called to the mission field in my hometown or in another country.
As I left the country of Portugal my heart wanted to take Portugal back home to Texas.
Portugal is a beautiful country. The people of Portugal are beautiful.
The language of Portuguese is beautiful to speak.
The food was delicious. The coffee was excellent and inexpensive. I could have coffee at breakfast, lunch & dinner in one day.
The evangelical churches are few. It is a beautiful country, but lack of churches within Baptist community churches. My heart
As we visited each church
Portugal is a beautiful country with beautiful landscape filled with beautiful flowers everywhere. I could take taken thousands of pictures of all the flowers & trees.
Mark 16:15 (NIV) 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
Below are a few pictures of Portugal below:
Foods: https://www.authenticfoodquest
Things to do:https://www.thecrazytourist.co





















1 comment:
Keep sharing!
Post a Comment