The Call-
Last November is when I received an application to go on a mission trip for
Porto, Portugal & Spain for July 15th 2019 for about a week. I said to myself, I don’t know & prayed about this mission trip.
Faith- Well, things started to work out to go on this
mission trip including, working 2nd part time job. Everything seems work
together like a puzzle piece for this trip. I felt like Jesus gave me thumbs up for this mission trip.
Trust Jesus if you are working through a job, your family's life, mission trip, or a life situation.
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
The Mission- We will be singing to promote local churches
around for Northern Portugal & Spain during our mission trip.
Pray- Please continue pray for me & all folks I am
traveling. Please pray for us as we minister to the local Portugal people.
If you are interested in reading what I have written
about my desires being on the mission field which I can give a link to read my article I had written 7 years ago. Click
Here.
My church’s website: North Richland Hills Baptist Church
Be Blessed.
Iamisleen

No comments:
Post a Comment