Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday’s Favorites on Thanksgiving Week

Last year was my first time in my life to make turkey and I was successful thanks to YouTube.  I didn't even know how clean the turkey. 


Pictures from last year.


Before Picture



If this is your first year to make turkey here is the video that I used on YouTube.


Click on YouTube



After Picture




This year, I am taking a break on making a turkey but next year will be my year to make a yummy turkey.


We are all shopping and making dinner list for that perfect dinner on Thanksgiving Day.


Here are some great ideas for your dinner.


Click on the titles for the yummy receipes


















Why I am thankful… I recently quoted each day for the last 21 days on my Twitter and Facebook: One quote I will leave you this holiday seasons which will be my last quote on 24th which is: “I am thankful for my family.” It has been a rough year in my life and my family’s life. The loss of our father in September. It will be hard not to have my dad not cut the turkey this year at family's dinner table. We are giving my 90 year old grandpa and the help of my brother to cut the turkey this year. My family will make new chapters in our book of life this Thanksgiving Holiday Season. We will always remember the  wonderful memories of my father during Thanksgiving holiday.


Isleen



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...