Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Special Royal Wedding


This Royalty wedding is a big deal is in the media today but it is a dream. The dress, dinner, invitation, dance, decorations, the crown & jewelry. For many it is a dream for many of women across the world including me to marry my prince......

The reality... of this wedding. As we watch Princess Diane's son walk into his mother's foot steps of getting married on 04.29.11. Many of us will record it or watch it live @ 4am but all of us want to find out about this wedding.

Diane had remarkable life because she was a mother to two beautiful children but also a princess. She went through a messy divorce but Diane gave to help others. I grew up looking at her photos in People Magazine, her fashions, and her hair styles. She helped & traveled to many countries to recognize the important issues in the world during the time she had lived. One of my friends Roz even meet with her one time when she was younger. Check out her Blog, Call “Princess Di
and also you can read another blog call "Watching the Royal Wedding” . Diane died in tragic accident. The world cried and many of us wonder of what was going to happen to her two sons including myself.

Friday Morning, I will be one of those crazy people watching her son William walk down the aisle with his bride to be. Why? Diane story continues with her son. History is being made and I want to be part of it. I want to tell my children that this prince found his princess to be. My desire is to be that girl to have her prince to ask her to marry her. I also want to make a difference with my life to reach out to others who can not help themselves. I want my husband & I to go into nations to seek those who are hungering, needing the gospel, to be healed, to be taught, and fed. I want my prince & I to do this to help many people in this world similar to Diane and now like her son William. I know it is a dream but I really feel it will happen one day. I believe in all powerful G-d in heaven.

Isleen

1 comment:

Rosilind Jukic said...

It's going to be fun, huh? I can't wait! :) Love ya, sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...