Looking back in 2010......
January last year, I was accepted to go back to school to get my Master Degree but I waited for my financial aid to come through. School started Jan.18th and my financial aid came in on Jan.12th. I was taking faith step on going back to school. G-d was answering my prayers to study and focus for my future family.

March, my roommate prepared for marriage and I prepared to move away on my own place. This was the first time in my life that I was making a move on my own.

Spring season came and my first nephew Logan arrived in May. I was over joyed for my nephew to be born. This was my brother's first son. Here is a picture of my nephew & I bonded together one afternoon.

During the summer, it was rough for me to be in school & work 2 jobs all summer long. When everyone went on summer vacation and I went to the library to study. Finally, I was blessed with 2 free tickets to Michael Buble in San Antonio with my buddy one weekend. I was thankful to get away for a weekend to get a break.

One August afternoon Clifford gave me a great idea for hobby to sell Avon. I took his advice and became a representative with Avon. Avon has taught me to speak to other women and to encourage them to best when it comes to beauty. I enjoy my hobby and talking about make-up to others.

September came and I had a chance to go to Vegas. This was my first time to be in Vegas and also to visit my cousin from Europe and her family. During my trip, I received news my boyfriend who lost his job. It was trip of deep reflection of what was going to occur in the future of my life and being in prayer. It was the best trip to get away from everything and I was in peace to turn big 30!

Late September, I turned 30 years old. I celebrate my new decade with my family, friends and my guy Clifford. I was blessed to be around my family and I'm excited to see what will happen in the next 10 years of my life.

November was the toughest month when it came to my studies and being away from my love ones all month. I decided to cook my first turkey and to have my family to come over to visit me before Thanksgiving Holiday. I was surprised myself that I could cook turkey because I didn't even cooked whole chicken before. I took a step of faith of doing something new when it came to cook.

In December, my semester ended on a good note and it was time to spend with family & friends.I spend the holidays with my family and celebrated the New Year with my family.



What to expect in 2011......
In 2011, it is a New Year and it is time to focus on finishing school in December 2011 for my Master Degree. I would like to learn something new in career and help Clifford to find a job. I would like to intern or volunteer in Marketing field. I am believing in faith in the Lord of where I am suppose to be with my career. After, I finished with my school, which I would like to work on getting married. I am believing and having faith when it comes to my finances. Being Debit free and start working a plan to pay off my loans. Maybe, take a mission trip this summer. Swing dancing & exercise is on my agenda this New Year! Keeping Fit is a must and being healthy when it comes to my body. We will see what will happen this New Year in my life.
One of my favorite verses: Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Isleen

No comments:
Post a Comment