Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Impossible could be the Possible




I hear this little voice saying to me, “I am not worthless, not pretty, and not smart; my career is not at the height of where it should be.” Many of you know as well which I hold down 3 jobs and go to school. One job is full time job which I work 8:30-5pm, part time I work at the Hilton on the weekends and other small part time job is selling Avon products. I attend classes as a grad student during the week after my 8-5 job or online. This little voice has probably spoken to you already saying the same things to you but I tell you it is a lie. You are worthy and beautiful in the Lord’s eyes. Don’t think a guy can give all the needs that you need as a woman. There are some things a guy can’t give you or any other man can give you but only the Lord. If there is someone who is feeling not loved remember there is someone who loves you so much that he died for you. If you are reading my words please know that I wrote this for you. Hug over the this blog.


The impossible could be the possible..............
As watching Karate Kid with Jaden Smith about this story child who moves from America and into a new land of China. This child meets a new friend who teaches him Kung Fu in defending himself from the school bullies. Only to watched the beginning of the movie but there was something about this movie that was special to me which was the people of China and this amazing culture. Was I about to journey into this land of the republic of China? It had been 10 years ago; I journey into Middle East learning a new culture when I was 20 years old but was this going to happen again at the age of 30 years old? Time will tell but it will only happen if it is the Lord’s will. Right now, I pray for change in my life to reach out to a new land and ministry to those who are in need in my crazy schedule. I am asking many who are prayer warriors to help me keep me in prayer to make the correct decision if this opportunity comes into my path this year. I will let you know when things occur soon.

Be Blessed.
Isleen

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/thekaratekid/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...