Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father, Father, I love you


Father, Father,…. you are strong, you wise, you are love to others, you can teach us about life As I say these words to my biological dad on Father’s Day. Looking into the eyes of my father who has brown eyes and underneath is his wrinkles from staying up late when I was sick or my two siblings who were sick when we were younger. My father’s gray hairs stick out of his hair because of all the stress that he has gone through in the last 10 years of his life with job losses, cancer, separation, and family issues. My dad still has his youth and you would not think that he is 55 years old but looks as if he was still in his early 30’s. Sometimes he shows me his muscles to tell me how are his muscles look which I always tell my dad it looks good. My dad has a sense of humor never dies away but it always alive when I am feeling down. My dad is also a father to many others children who are not his own. My nieces always call my dad, “Dad”. I love it when I hear my nieces call my father, “dad”. Many others have looked to my dad as their own heart father and it touches my heart that my dad can be there for other individuals.
My father had his father passed away when I was 6 years old but misses his biological father each day as he tells me. My dad has adopted my mom’s father, as he own dad. My dad also has the father in heaven as his own. My dad could not survive without his father in heaven after having colon cancer and thanks Lord for his life each day.
If you do not have a father to celebrate this Father’s Day please look to the Lord as your own. The Father in heaven will not leave you or forsake you and be by your side when you feel alone. Father, Father will always love you.
Isleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...