
Good Bye 2009 & Welcome 2010!
You want to change your season that you are in but sometimes you can’t. I have learned to trust the Lord this year in my life. This year I wanted a new career and to move forward in my life but nothing was changing in my life. I started to see everyone else life change before my eyes including my own roommate. I started to see new marriages coming into place, my friends having babies, buying new houses, going to the mission field, and even getting new jobs. I wasn’t in their seasons. When I started to look at everyone else’s life then I started to question in my life. Where was my life going? What directions and where was I was going to be in the next four to five years of my life? It didn’t changed until one September late night when I talked to a good friend to help her in her life’s situation. The answer came to me when I woke up the next morning. I was going to make a stand in my life and I know the Lord help me give me confidence in myself. All year it seemed that I was living my daily life in a routine each day. I did my best to change my daily routine after work but nothing was working for me. I was trying too hard to change things for myself. Working out, going to community classes or even going to the library that it did not help me find my answer. Being single has it priced to pay because you are always searching to find what you need to do next in your life.
My goals didn’t happened until I went into prayer each morning or having late night prayers in my room without anyone around me. I was praying for change. You see G-d has always been my side in my life and even the small or the big struggles that I faced in my life. I am not perfect gal who has everything together. In my outside appearances I look like that I do but I really don’t have together. Some of us feel like as a woman we have to try to keep it together for yourself or our families. We all need have to stand in place as women of the Lord and ask the Lord to give us guidance in our lives.
My answer did not come to be until at the end of November. I had received a letter from the University of Arlington and I was not accepted because of my GPA from the last 60 hours in my undergrad program. I was feeling down but I was awaiting the answer from Dallas Baptist University. The answer came which was yes. I agree to get my Master in Liberal Arts this season in my life. I felt peace about my decision and the next step of where I was going in my life. A new place that I will move in at the end of February and new direction in 2010. Also, I will also be a new aunt to a new upcoming nephew from my little brother’s wife. I can’t wait!!! A new season will arrive very soon…. Look to the Lord and trust him.
Be Blessed
Isleen
Check out this verse that has helped me recently comes from Jeremiah 1:4-10 (Amazing verse in the Bible)
5 “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
6Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
7But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
9Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
10See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.”
No comments:
Post a Comment