Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Years Later

10 Years Later……

10 years ago I was a senior in high school and I heard the news of the Columbine shooting in Colorado. It was moment I would never forget while I was in high school. I had fear going school each day and I would think to myself, “What would happen if one of student started to come into my school and start shooting at all of us?” I know my high school made some changes by adding extra security at my high school. Everyday until I graduated from high school which I prayed for all my classmate’s lockers and I prayed for protection at my school. There were a few bomb threats at our school but nothing happened compared to what had occurred in Columbine.

10 years later…. It shakes me up when I read a news headline regarding a school shooting on the internet. The last time I heard a school shooting was in Germany. It makes me wonder that enemy is putting negative stuff in student’s mind and they are listening to it. Many of us are now parents who have a child in school and we need to pray for these schools in American and all over the world. Please join me in pray for the students at high school campus or college campus today and the rest of the year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30259632/

Isleen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...