Time can pass you by when you are not looking. I met a wonderful lady two years ago full of life and had offered me to eat some chocolates in her home. Then I saw this lady last year on Sunday afternoon lunch and the topic of the lunch was her daughter. She was not worried about anything else but her older daughter getting married. I could see how much this lady loves her family. This lady had her husband passed away in 07 but she was going strong outside and inside. This past weekend I saw this lady laid in her hospice bed with her bald hair. It tore me apart inside to see her like this on her hospice bed. I had tears running down my face while I was praying for this lady. My boyfriend was next to me also praying for this woman of the Lord. It broke my heart to see this lovely lady battling cancer. You don’t know how much it affects you when you see a family in sadness watching their mother dying. It breaks my heart because I know what they are going through because I saw my grandmother on her death bed battling cancer many years ago. It is a feeling that you can’t explain but having lots of tissues and your tears running down your face. My father dealt with cancer and is now free of cancer but he is a changed man. I thank Kate for her prayers for my dad. I will always be thankful for prayer warriors like her. My dad went through a lot of hard moments in his life while he had cancer. We did not know if he was going to live or die soon. G-d was the only who knew if he was going to live. Every moment with dad was important to all of us kids. I remember going to the chemo and eating lunch with dad before going to work. I had so much going on with my school or work but always had time for dad during those tough moments. Today we don’t take advantage of the time we have with my parents. Every moment is important and we do a lot of things as family than we did before my dad had cancer. Today I tell you celebrate your life like it is your last. Don’t hold anger to each other and forgive and forget. You don’t know if the person you love will live their last. This is goes out to Kate Hawthorne & Family. Update: Kate Hawthrone has passed away on Jan.14th. My prayers are with all of you Hawthrone Family. Be Loved by the heavenly father.
Isleen
Isleen

No comments:
Post a Comment