
Christmas 2008
(A picture of left Benny, Lily, Raya and my lit sis Sarah)
(A picture of left Benny, Lily, Raya and my lit sis Sarah)
On the 23rd Clifford & I went shopping to purchased presents for my family. The week before we had purchased presents for Clifford’s family. We had planned out what we were going to purchase for each family member and how much Clifford was going to spend for each of the family member. I enjoyed do this task because I love to shop and help Clifford out. Clifford is not a huge shopper and hates to be stores for any reason. We finished the task with in 3 hours with no issues. This is only once a year we do this.
Christmas eve I was feeling not the greatest before going to Clifford’s annual Christmas luncheon party. I was there to help because few of the ladies were not there to set up the party. It took me almost 10 minutes to set up the party it was easy task. At the end of the party, I helped out on cleaning up the place to make sure the place ready for the next business day. (Of course I had lots of help from all the guys at Clifford’s job).
Party at the Swan’s house was a blast. I saw Trinity & Jackson Clifford’s nice and nephew) opened up their presents. It was cool to see the kids enjoying themselves with their presents. Clifford was sleeping on the sofa at one point but it was a relaxed time we had with his family.
I have to say it was blast on eating more food and fellowship all the family and friends. I felt like I was gaining another pound for eating all the yummy food such as tamales, cake, and nachos. At the end of the night my family opened the presents. It is tradition for us to open our presents on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day. I enjoyed watching my 2 nieces opening their presents. Lily received lots of Hanna Montana presents from all of us. Every time she received Hanna Montana gift which she would sing an expert song from Hanna Montana song which I can still hear her words, “Then you rock out the show, you get the best of both worlds.” On Christmas day, I cooked my yummy pancakes for the family and watched TV all day. We ended the night by spend it with Kelly’s family and had Asian food instead of turkey. Yummy!!!
I can’t believe Christmas is over and I can’t wait to share my New Year’s plans with all of you.
Be Blessed
Isleen
No comments:
Post a Comment