




Pictures of my family & awesome Thanksgiving with my lovely family.
Hey'all,This Thanksgiving I will never forget..... First, of all I am thankful for my friends and family. Each one of you have Blessed me in my life in every area. Your presence, talent, your laughter, your joy, your cooking, your hugs, your gifts. I am thankful to have you in my life. I don't think life would be the same without you. This Thanksgiving I had my family & friends helped with my painful back. I was feeling terrible with my back. Apparently, I had slept on the couch on Thursday night and i had woke up with my back feeling in pain as if I had been in car accident. It was terrible when I went shopping on Black Friday with my back in pain. I was not in the mood to shop but I was determine to get a few things no matter what because I love a good bargain. My dad, boyfriend and my aunt Nina helped take care of me and my back for 2 days. I am so greatful for them. If you have a friend and family member you haven't hugged or forgive please do because they will always be there when you are in pain.
Be Blessed
Iamisleen
Iamisleen
No comments:
Post a Comment